100% Design South Africa, runs alongside Decorex Joburg, offers a carefully curated mix of products from leading designers and brands catering to the residential, hospitality and commercial interior decor and design industries. As SA’s only international design show, it offers an exciting mix of top global design brands alongside local design stars.
Launch new products
A major influence on the African design scene that attracts top buyers, media and industry professionals, 100% Design South Africa is an ideal platform to launch new ranges and products. This is an essential show to attend if you want to get your products in front of the right people.
100% Design South Africa is the largest trade platform in Africa for the design industry. A dedicated trade programme that includes trade-focussed days, encourages exhibitors to network and establish business relations with Africa’s top buyers.
Over 57,000 people visited the show in 2018 over the five show days. 100% Design South Africa provides the industry with a place to touch and feel products, and engage directly with you and your brand within an inspiring environment.
PROFIT FROM THE TRADE BUSINESS PROGRAMME
100% Design South Africa is the largest bridge between design brands and design practitioners in Africa. A dedicated trade business programme encourages exhibitors to network and establish business relations with the continent’s top buyers.
● Over 30,000 buyers and design professionals across Africa are invited to the show.
● Buyers are targeted according to each of the show’s categories.
● A ‘plan your visit’ tool and other fine-tuned marketing initiatives match up buyers and exhibitors.
● Personalised invitations and chauffeured visits are extended to top trade.
EXTENSIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGN
100% Design South Africa is widely promoted via a marketing and communications strategy that supports its exhibitors, both in the months leading up to the show and during the event itself.
Participating exhibitors will benefit from the following:
● A targeted trade marketing and communications plan that reaches a verified trade database of over 30 000 professionals.
● A strategic TV and radio marketing campaign.
● Partnerships with industry associations through online marketing and email campaigns.
● Media partnerships with various publications spanning newspapers, glossy print magazines and online.
● Exhibitor and industry functions, such as the annual 100% Design South Africa Awards.