100% Design South Africa, which runs alongside Decorex Joburg, offers a carefully curated mix of products from leading designers and brands catering to the residential, hospitality and commercial interior decor and design industries. As SA’s only international design show, it offers an exciting mix of top global design brands alongside local design stars.
A major influence on the African design scene that attracts top buyers, media and industry professionals, 100% Design South Africa is an ideal platform to launch new ranges and products. This is an essential show to attend if you want to get your products in front of the right people.
“Our favourite design festival.” - Elle Decoration South Africa
100% Design South Africa is the largest trade platform in Africa for the design industry. A dedicated trade programme that includes trade-focussed days, encourages exhibitors to network and establish business relations with Africa’s top buyers.
“We loved every moment of the show and the contacts and future business we gained are priceless. We will do it again in a heartbeat.” - EBCS
Over 57,000 people visited the show in 2018 over the five show days. 100% Design South Africa provides the industry with a place to touch and feel products, and engage directly with you and your brand within an inspiring environment.
“100% Design South Africa is an invaluable platform for local designers. It attracts the right audience with an appreciation for good design.” - Nico Hendriksz, Kino
100% Design South Africa is widely promoted via a marketing and communications strategy that supports its exhibitors, both in the months leading up to the show and during the event itself.
Participating exhibitors will benefit from the following:
● A targeted trade marketing and communications plan that reaches a verified trade database of over 80 000 professionals.
● A strategic TV and radio marketing campaign.
● Partnerships with industry associations through online marketing and email campaigns.
● Media partnerships with various publications spanning newspapers, glossy print magazines and online.
● A dedicated trade programme to attract trade guests, sourcing agents and buyers.
● Exhibitor and industry functions, such as the annual 100% Design South Africa Awards.
100% Design South Africa is the largest bridge between design brands and design practitioners in Africa. A dedicated trade business programme encourages exhibitors to network and establish business relations with the continent’s top buyers.
● Over 25,000 buyers and design professionals across Africa are invited to the show.
● Buyers are targeted according to each of the show’s categories.
● A ‘plan your visit’ tool and other fine-tuned marketing initiatives match up buyers and exhibitors.
● Personalised invitations and chauffeured visits are extended to top trade.
● Trade tours guided by directors Laurence Brick and Cathy O’Clery take place on trade-focused days to facilitate introductions, networking and matching of exhibitors to potential clients.
Extensive marketing & media coverage across print, digital & broadcast with in excess of R187 million in marketing & PR value generated since 2014. Dedicated media partnerships ensuring widespread & impactful coverage in print & online. We provide a great digital platform across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram that we interact with to build the brand & promote exhibitors & partners.
High number of Professional & trade visitors including architects, interior designers, hospitality and procurement companies & retailers. 100% Design South Africa offers exhibitors a high-calibre, promotional and business experience set up to encourage sales and industry growth where your existing and potential clients, trade and consumers alike will benefit from a creative and stimulating event.
Serious About Business
Targeted Business-to-Business matchmaking service, networking functions and trade preview. A streamlined, dynamic exhibitor portal on the website gives exhibitors a dedicated page that acts as a digital shop front where they can upload brochures and images to promote their brand to the global 100% Design South Africa audience.
As a curated show it is home to high-end exhibitors who attract top interior and retail trade visitors.
The show attracts affluent and design-savvy consumers who shop at the show.
At Reed Exhibitions we pride ourselves on being innovative and responding to the needs of the markets and we develop our shows based on feedback from our valued exhibitors. Our ambition is to further our expertise and improve the show, so we will be presenting you with a survey at the end of the show, which will gives us valuable insights into your business objectives and needs. The survey includes a number of questions but the most valuable to us is whether you would promote the show to a colleague or a friend. We call this the Net Promoter Score.